Join an environment that has been named by Georgia Trend as a “Best Place to Work”. Our team consist of a well-respected and collaborative group of professionals committed to using their areas of expertise to enhance the economic well-being of the small business community.
The position of Systems Administrator Specialist is a key member of the UGA SBDC IT team. His/her work supports the organization through the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring server and IT infrastructure availability and performance.
- Monitor and maintain the SBDC Helpdesk to ensure resolution of assigned helpdesk tickets.
- Develop and maintain written documentation to support the administration and maintenance of production quality services.
- Setup computers and any additional software.
- Plan, implement, and test any other tasks or projects as necessary
What you need to qualify:
- Extensive knowledge of personal computer hardware and software
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience PowerShell or other scripting language and cloud-based services
- Requires at least a baccalaureate degree in the field. Please contact your Human Resources office for an evaluation of education/experience in lieu of the required minimum qualifications.