[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Struggling to find balance in a business that requires farming and financial expertise?
At Good to Grow, participants will develop important skills specifically for fruit and vegetable growing businesses. Hear from UGA Extension Agents, UGA Small Business Development Center Consultants, Professors, chefs, and other industry experts. Breakfast, lunch, and networking are included!
– Develop a thorough knowledge of a fruit and vegetable farming business
– Implement important marketing & financial business tools
– Understand specific farming techniques to ensure a rich harvest
– Discover secrets to becoming a restaurant supplier
– Understand food safety standards
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time: 9am – 3pm *Breakfast & lunch included!
Location: UGA Extension Bartow County | 320 West Cherokee Avenue, Cartersville, GA 30120
Cost: $49[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][block_title style=”column_title” inner_style=”inline_border” title=”Upcoming Courses”][/block_title][vc_column_text]